Life obliges me to do something, so I paint..

*Sigh* I love quotations about art..

Whatever,.. this time I have a - ...well how to say? - a present! Yes, that's the right word for it... I have a present for you, my dear supporters.- KIRIBAN TIME :D

I just thought it was about time making a new, painted Kiriban :)


You, my supporters/followers etc., always cheer me up and motivate me. You all give me so much without even thinking about a consideration.

So, hereby I wish to express my gratitude to all of you and I am looking forward to hearing from you <3


That's the picture without the text:


And finally here are, - as always - some sketches :)

Again some anatomy/proportions/pose studies. But here's a good quote, why I practise this so often haha:  

Practise what you know, and it will help to make clear what now you do not know.


 Additionally, here is a Manga page I drew some days ago (unfinished):
... and no.. he's not going to kiss her xx"



 Cya :D

5 comments:

  1. Thanks ;o) ^^°!°^^
    Aber auch an dich. schöne Bilder zu sehen, motiviert auch und es ist schön hier bei dir zu lesen. Ach das sagte ich ja alles schon mal.
    Drücke dir auf jeden Fall die Daumen für die kommenden Prüfungen und Klausuren at school.

    Cooles Manga. Könnt mir auch vorstellen, dass er sie küsst. The kiss of death...not so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shan_dark: Lol np :'D. Hehe vielen Dank, schön zu hören ^^.
    Wuaaa.. ja ach hör mir auf, diese Woche gehts los mit Deutsch BLF Q_Q
    Lol, dein Denglisch ist echt genial XDDD.
    Vielen Dank fürs Kommi :)
    glg Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was ist denn BLF? Und wo hab ich gedenglischd?

    Anyway, I cross fingers. **Daumendrück**

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLF --> Besondere Leistungsfeststellung... hieß früher mal Orientierungsarbeit... das sind unsere Prüfungen ^^"
    Jaja gedenglischd haha, naja im letzten Satz z.B xDDDD
    Thank you very much XDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Besondere Leistungsfeststellung. So ein Kack! sry.
    Na, ich drück dir die Daumen, dass sie bei dir besondere Leistungen feststellen, meine Liebe! Bis baldo...
    Liebe Grusels ^^°!°^^

    ReplyDelete