Real or fiction?

Tired. Exhausted. Stressed out. But there is always time for art ;D


I've drawn this piece for the art lesson of my school. I hope it's abstract enough, well.. I don't like this stuff anyway X( The WIP:


And you know what? My wonderful cousine just celebrated her birthday and I've drawn a portrait for her as present :).


Additionally, here is a video clip about the drawing process:








Sketches
Yeah, I'm playing Final Fantasy XII right now and I'm really going to become addicted to this damn beautiful game :3.



I won't be able to draw so much in the near future, so please be patient with me ;)

Cya :)

5 comments:

  1. I really like the skull design you drew :) and you did a good job on the portrait you made for your cousin :3 Keep up the good work, friend ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah *_* Ich mag das erste Bild total *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gwendolene: Thank you very much <3

    @Kajimi: Vielen Dank :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I'd love to have the abstract skull painting, too!! But actually I'm too busy with being HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY about my portrait present from you. It is really adorable and fantastic - I'm loving it (hope that I dont have to pay a copyright penalty for this to McDoof ^^)!
    Thanks so much, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sketch of the leading man! Much love for Balthier. <3

    ReplyDelete