Demon Lord Beelzemon

I just watched the third season of Digimon (Tamers) again and I totally felt in love with Beelzemon :'D
In my opinion, he has the most beautiful character design of all Digimon <3


I've drawn it with pastels on DIN A2, therefore I have a little picture here, which is supposed to help you imagine the real size :) 


I always had a crush on the bad guys :'D. Well *cough*..., maybe that's the influence of my evil personality ~

Ah yeah.. nostalgia... Remembering my childhood, I wish everything could be just like it was once.
Nowadays, you experience the same shit every day...

But: Mou man tai! :D

7 comments:

  1. Ohh, Digimon Tamers. DAS waren noch Zeiten.

    ich bin nur ein großer träumern, doch ich weiß es kommt der tag, irgentwann werden dann meine träume wahhhr *summ*

    Tolle Zeichnung!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah XD DIGIMON *O* Das waren noch zeiten |D Wie hieß das gleich nochmal? °_°
    Mir fehlen noch zwei Geschenke... eins muss noch ankommen, das andere kaufe ich dann die nächsten Tage. Dann noch alles verpacken un dann wirds verschickt^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genau : D
    Och xD Da gibts viele Möglichkeiten... Selbst einkaufen oder per Internet XD Wobei Internet stressfreier is, als wenn man sich durch Menschenmassen durchquetschen muss x_x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sieht Bombe aus !!!!

    1337 mässig geworden :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra - do you know what "Mou Man Tai" means? :) I can see that your Cantonese is improving - keep another wopds coming and refresh yourslef by watching more movies from Hong Kong :) Mgooi Sai :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kiril: Yes, something like "no problem - don't upset" ;D - I love it and who would have thought about it - Digimon thaught me that :'D
    Nice to hear from you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wunderschön, deine Zeichnungen gefallen mir sehr.

    ReplyDelete