Secret Santa & Annual review

Christmas time is almost over, but I finally finished my drawing for Secret Santa. :'D


It shows Perona from One Piece.
I didn't watch the episodes with her yet... well, I hope I won't be disappointed when the time comes, because when I draw a figure, which I don't know from the Anime/Manga, I always create my own image of it in my head, which is often pretty different to the real character.. :'D
----------------------------------------

Annual review:
The year draws to a close. So, I thought it's time to look back on my artistic creations :D
(Click for full view)


As you can see, I mainly painted a lot of Fanarts in the first half of the year. On the other hand, the second half was determinated by original paintings, which should transport certain messages.



Have a nice day! :)

Greetings, Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sandra.
    Ich hab mir gestern die Koneko gekauft und fand deinen Steckbrief echt ansprechen. Auch dein Blog sieht richtig toll aus. Deine Zeichnungen sind der Hammer.
    Ich würd mich freuen wen du auch mal auf meinem Blog vorbei schauen würdest.
    Liebe Grüße Marleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Du bist unglaublich gut!

    Auch ich zeichne für mein Leben gern, bin aber noch sehr von deinem Können entfernt.
    Wäre mir eine Freude, wenn du auf meinem Blog vorbeischauen würdest & mir ein paar Tipps geben könntest :)

    xxx, Vanny ♥

    Falling into empty space.

    ReplyDelete