TRADITIONAL ART - Self-portrait [New FB Avatar]


Category: Traditional Art - Original - Painting/Drawing
Time: ca. 6 hours
Drawing Tools:Watercolor,Watercolor pencils,
Colored pencils (Polychromos),
Gel pens (gold and white),
Size:DIN A3

I wanted to make a new avatar picture for my facebook art page, because I want to develop my drawing style further to realistic fantasy instead of Manga ;).



I started applying the first layer by using watercolor pencils and then I moved on with the actual watercolor and brushes.

In a final step, I added a layer with colored pencils and gel pen details.




http://sandras-artblog.blogspot.de/2014/04/project-human-face-challenge-active.html

The picture is part of my Human Face Challenge.



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Oh auf den ersten Blick dachte ich an ein bearbeitetes Foto. Das ist richtig klasse geworden, gefällt mir gut :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Sabine von Zuckermischwerk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das freut mich natürlich sehr ;). Herzlichen Dank :) lG

      Delete
  2. Wow. Das Bild ist so schön geworden. Ich krieg gerade richtig Lust selbst mal wieder den Pinsel zu schwingen.

    ReplyDelete