SKETCH - Sharp Shape Landscape Speedpainting


Category: Digital Art - Study - Speedpainting/Sketch
Time: ca. 4.5 hours
Drawing Tools:Photoshop CS5

This time I decided to do an abstracted speedpainting-study.
I mainly tried to focus on the shapes and colors.



I really enjoyed working with this special technique, however, I still
prefer the more painterly method ;).







http://sandras-artblog.blogspot.de/2014/04/project-level-up-challenge-active.html

The picture is part of my Level Up Challenge.




Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Hey :)

    Das sieht echt klasse aus! :D
    Wobei 4 1/2 Stunden auch eine ganz schöne Zeitansage sind, aber sie haben sich gelohnt ;)

    Liebe Grüße^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Jacky :)
      Das hört man gern ^^ lG

      Delete
  2. Nice share.. The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. I hope you will be adding more in the future.
    Bankruptcy Law Firm In Massachusetts and Boston

    ReplyDelete