DIGITAL ART - Ekans - Pokedex Project #023


Category: Digital Art - Fan Art - Painting
Time: ca. 6.5 hours
Drawing Tools:Photoshop CS5 | Wacom Intuos 4L

The 18th Pokemon - Ekans / Rettan (#023) - for my Pokedex Project. :)



I am one of the rather few girls who actually like snakes :'D. Therefore, it was a great pleasure to paint Ekans (and I also always wanted to learn drawing snakes, so I killed two birds with one stone ;)).

Firstly, some studies as always:








The picture itself was also created for a Pokemon fan art competition. I managed to finish it in the very nick of time (meaning the deadline was set for 7th October 11.59 pm and I submited it at 11.58 pm :'D).

That's also why the whole painting isn't that much polished - I simply couldn't and also didn't want to continue after midnight x.x

And here you can see the coloration process:



http://sandras-artblog.blogspot.de/2013/07/projekt-pokedex-aktiv.html

http://sandras-artblog.blogspot.de/2014/04/project-level-up-challenge-active.html

The picture is part of my Pokedex Project and Level Up Challenge.




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Wunderschön wie immer! Ich bin jedesmal sehr beeindruckt von deinen Bildern!!!! Ganz toll!
    Liebe Grüße aus Brandenburg
    Jana und Aimee von Jaimees Welt

    ReplyDelete