SPECIAL - 5th Blog Birthday



Another year has passed, another great one awaits.

Exactly 5 years ago, I decided to start this blog of mine. Although it underwent several modifications, it has gradually become my personal, artistic and well-loved diary.

In the picture above, you can therefore see some of the artworks I have created during this year.

All of this, however, would not have functioned if it wasn't for you, my dear readers.
Thank you for all your great support and feedback! Thank you for motivating and inspiring me all the while! Thank you for staying patient in difficult times!
Just thank you for everything!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to write more posts during this year due to my studies.
But don't you worry: I won't give up my baby ;)
Maybe it will take some time, but I've already accumulated a great amount of artworks which I want to show you as well as new ideas to be realized ;).

Stay tuned! ;)




Since I haven't posted so much lately, I want to show you a quick sneak-a-peak of some of my private as well as university related projects which I am currently working on:


Animation Movie (for university) 
- theme: unbelievable -
status: refining the storyboard and starting some drawing/animation tests

Font design (for university)
- theme: fantasy -
status: typeset test finished; sketching out final structures for further edit

----------------

Other current projects: 
Book: memory-objects - status: research
Illustration: about sense of time - status: painting


 


  • This year, I have written 9 blog posts so far
  • 168,000 people visited my blog
  • My top search keyword was "Gronkh" with 1187 entries
  • Funny search keywords were "gibt es Slenderman wirklich", "drawing of creepy butterflies" and "google am i weird"
  • My fanpage on Facebook received more than 1400 Likes
  • 211 blog post follower
  • Site views by country (Top 3): Germany (ca. 87000 visitors); USA (ca. 21000 visitors); Russland (ca. 16000 visitors)




    Please feel welcome to respond ;)

    Last, but not least:  
    Which blog post and which artwork has been your favorite? 
    Do you have any suggestions for improvements? :)




        Follow on Bloglovin

        5 comments:

        1. Klasse, mach weiter so. Ich hoffe aber du machst in Zukunft wesentlich mehr Science Fiction Stuff ;)

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. Vielen Dank, Christian :)
            Hihi, da wird sicher wieder etwas kommen ;)

            Delete
        2. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum 5. Geburtstag! Ich schaue immer wieder vorbei, wenn du was Neues einstellst, weil ich einfach toll finde, was du so malst und gestaltest! Ganz viel Erfolg weiterhin für deinen Blog und dein Studium! Ich bin jetzt schon ein Fan deiner Werke!
          Liebe Grüße
          Jana von Jaimees Welt

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. Hallo Jana und vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar :).
            Das freut mich wirklich sehr. Ich werde mich bemühen, sodass du auch in Zukunft Gefallen daran findest ;) lG Sandra

            Delete
        3. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum 5-jährigen! :D Mein Blog ist auch gerade 5 geworden... mach weiter so! :))
          VG, Myru

          ReplyDelete