TRADITIONAL ART - The Way




Drawing / Sketch (original) | ca. 5 hours | pencils


This way... 
no matter which one it will be or become,...
no matter what my transformation, metamorphosis... will be,
I know, there will be only two options: .. change.. or death -

this "I" will longer exist.. either way.
It's obvious, unstoppable, excruciating, but it's still..
my way.



This sketch was drawn as base for a first offset printing test in university whose intermediate products you can see in one of the pictures below.




Sketches & printing process:





Furthermore, I'd like to print some special versions of this sketch.

Which one(s) do you like the most? :)



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Wonderfull work. Not sure which to choose. Version 3 and 5 I like most. Maybe 3 a bit more.
    What does the Chinese - or Japanase? - letter mean?

    Greetings,
    Zedena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Zedena :)
      (It's difficult to decide, isn't it? xD)
      I transformed the letter from the Chinese word "dao" - "the way". You can find more about it here: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/465403-chinese-character-for-dao-way-path道/

      ;)
      Greetings, Sandra

      Delete
  2. Brilliant artwork! My favorites are 2 and 5 but they are all amazing.
    Hoping you have a creative and amazing week,
    Sayla

    ReplyDelete