DESIGN - Remakes Brochure


Category:Digital Art - Original Art - Design
Time:half a year
Tools:Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator CS5, InDesign CS5, Canon EOS 100D


As promised, here you can see the main project which I have been working on in my first semester.



Based on the topic »pairs«, I created new interpretations of old drawings of mine.

Extracts of my brochure »Remakes - Aus Alt mach Neu« from my first semester communication design:









Example: I turned one old drawing into a renewed illustration for a CD-cover (whole CD-case-design included).









Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Wow, was für eine tolle Broschüre! Du hast dich toll weiterentwickelt und ich bin immer sehr beeindruckt, wenn ich etwas Neues von dir sehe! Die Idee mit der Briefmarkenschablone im kleinen Umschlag finde ich toll!
    Liebe Grüße
    Jana

    ReplyDelete